June 4, 2013

My Sous Chefs

I love being in the kitchen.  When I was six, I would sneak to the kitchen when no one was around and make some concoction, all the while talking as if someone was videotaping me like I was on t.v. (I secretly still do that for fun every now and then!)  So my love for cooking goes way back.  It wasn't until I was married that I really got comfortable at cooking, and now, I am always on the search for delectable dishes.

That being said, my sisters (and I have four of them) know that when they come to visit, dinner is the highlight of the day.  I let them pick the meal on one condition-they have to be my sous chefs.

Now that they're grown up and have "kitchen duty", they often call to ask for those recipes and how to make them.  This blog is dedicated to them so they can still be my sous chefs from a distance!





No comments:

Post a Comment